372 Persian Proverbs.
1. "That smells bad," said the cat about meat that it cannot reach.
2. A bad wound heals, but a bad word doesn't.
3. A beggar will always be a beggar even if they give him the whole world as a gift.
4. A blind man who sees is better than a sighted man who is blind.
5. A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind.
6. A broken hand works, but not a broken heart.
7. A broken sleeve holdeth the arm back.
8. A camel does not drink with a spoon.
9. A child is a bridge to heaven.
10. A coquettish woman is like a shadow -- as you chase her she runs away, and if you run away, she chases after you.