85 Norwegian Proverbs
- 1. A blushing lie is better than the pale truth.
- 2. A boy's will is the will of the wind.
- 3. A hero is one who knows how to hang on one minute longer.
- 4. A little thing can ruin the whole thing.
- 5. A sip at a time empties the cask.
- 6. A small but excellent party, said the man, he was drinking alone.
- 7. All weather is passing.
- 8. An empty head gets the easiest sleep.
- 9. Ask for advice, and then use your brain.
- 10. Ask for advice, then use your head.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|