8 Native American Sioux Proverbs
- 1. A people without a history is like the wind over buffalo grass.
- 2. Do not only point out the way, but lead the way.
- 3. Love yourself; get outside yourself and take action. Focus on the solution; be at peace.
- 4. Poverty is a noose that strangles humility and breeds disrespect for God and man.
- 5. Speak truth in humility to all people. Only then can you be a true man.
- 6. The frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives.
- 7. There are many good moccasin tracks along the trail of a straight arrow.
- 8. With all things and in all things, we are relatives.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|