75 Native American Proverbs
- 1. A brave man dies but once, a coward many times.
- 2. A man's life is a circle from childhood to childhood, and thus it is in everything where the power moves.
- 3. A pearl is worthless as long as it is in its shell.
- 4. After dark all cats are leopards.
- 5. All dreams spin out from the same web.
- 6. As you go the way of life you will see a great chasm. Jump. It is not as wide as you think.
- 7. Creation is continuous.
- 8. Do not change horses in the middle of the river.
- 9. Do not wrong or hate your neighbor for it is not he that you wrong but yourself.
- 10. Don't judge a man until you have walked two moons in his moccasins.