7 Madagascar Proverbs
- 1. Cross the river in a crowd and the crocodile won't eat you.
- 2. Don't kick a sleeping dog.
- 3. Don't take another mouthful before you have swallowed what is in your mouth.
- 4. Indecision is like the stepchild: if he doesn't wash his hands, he is called dirty; if he does, he is wasting the water.
- 5. Life is a shadow and a mist; it passes quickly by, and is no more.
- 6. Love is like young rice: transplanted, still it grows.
- 7. Sorrow is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.