7 Madagascar Proverbs.
1. Cross the river in a crowd and the crocodile won't eat you.
2. Don't kick a sleeping dog.
3. Don't take another mouthful before you have swallowed what is in your mouth.
4. Indecision is like the stepchild: if he doesn't wash his hands, he is called dirty; if he does, he is wasting the water.
5. Life is a shadow and a mist; it passes quickly by, and is no more.
6. Love is like young rice: transplanted, still it grows.
7. Sorrow is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.
7 Madagascar Proverbs, Page 1 of 11