9 Macedonian Proverbs
- 1. A bear that dances in your neighbor's house might soon dance in yours.
- 2. A good friend is recognized in times of trouble.
- 3. Enjoy yourself, for there is nothing in the world we can call our own.
- 4. Feed a dog to bark at you.
- 5. If my neighbor is happy, my own work will go easier, too.
- 6. The brain is not in the pocket, but in the head.
- 7. Think twice, say once.
- 8. What one fool can ensnare, not a 1000 sages can fix.
- 9. Where force rules, justice does not exist.