44 Maasai Proverbs.
1. A lion can run faster than we can, but we can run farther.
2. A particle of goat dung cannot be eaten by a large gourd.
3. A proverb does not answer itself.
4. A zebra takes its stripes wherever it goes.
5. Be as familiar with observation as you are with the place you live.
6. Daylight follows a dark night.
7. Do not allow the belly to make you useless.
8. Do not sweep someone else's home while yours is dirty.
9. Don't fight a lion with a stick.
10. Don't pinch the heifer's vagina.