73 Korean Proverbs.1. A day-old pigeon cannot fly over a mountain pass.
2. A fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut.
3. A great river does not refuse any small streams.
4. A hunter's knife cannot carve its own handle.
5. A kitchen knife cannot carve its own handle.
6. A man's youth will never die, unless he kills himself.
7. A newborn baby has no fear of tigers.
8. A nobleman's calf does not know how a butcher kills.
9. A physician's neighbor is never a doctor.
10. A poor old horse will have a worn out tail.