63 Kashmir Proverbs
- 1. A confused man is like the drowning man who asks for pears from the willow tree.
- 2. A human being is quite impatient.
- 3. A king for a moment, and a beggar soon after.
- 4. A lie doesn't have a foot to stand on.
- 5. A truly educated person is a gem.
- 6. A very jealous person is glad when somebody else cries, and sighs when others laugh.
- 7. After killing a yakur bird your hands will stink.
- 8. An idle person may have just three tasks: sleeping, eating and quarrelling.
- 9. Anyone can be trapped.
- 10. Diamond cuts diamond.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|