777 Japanese Proverbs / Page 78
- 771. You know your body best.
- 772. You should climb Mount Fujiyama once in your life. Climb it twice and you're a fool.
- 773. You warm up something for ten days and it goes cold in one.
- 774. You will lack nothing if you think privation is always with you.
- 775. You will never learn enough looking for only the good things in life; you will always be a pupil.
- 776. You won't get sick if you have plenty of work.
- 777. Your years will still remain the same whether you laugh or cry.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|