299 Indian Proverbs / Page 2
- 11. A dog always bites under the knee.
- 12. A dog will not make himself look like a horse just by cutting off his tail.
- 13. A fight in your neighbor's house is refreshing.
- 14. A fly, a harlot, a beggar, a rat, and gusty wind; the village-boss and the tax collector - these seven are always annoying to others.
- 15. A foolish bride gets no presents.
- 16. A good bark year makes a good wheat year.
- 17. A guilty conscience is a hidden enemy.
- 18. A guilty conscience is a lively enemy.
- 19. A harvest of peace grows from seeds of contentment.
- 20. A house without a woman is the devil's own lodging.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|