118 Icelandic Proverbs / Page 12
- 111. Useless wisdom is doulbe foolishness.
- 112. When your neighbor's wall breaks, your own is in danger.
- 113. Words of insults are futile, the more they fit, the more they are lost.
- 114. Wrath often consumes what god gives husbands.
- 115. You can't complain about the sea if you suffer shipwreck for the second time.
- 116. You do not really know your friends from your enemies until the ice breaks.
- 117. You will not choke on big words and pig fat.
- 118. You will reach your destination even though you travel slowly.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|