10 Honduran Proverbs
- 1. Choose the stone by the size of the frog.
- 2. Every time one laughs a nail is removed from one's coffin.
- 3. For great ills, great remedies.
- 4. For the lazy and the poor, everything always takes twice the effort.
- 5. Grief shared is half grief; Joy shared is double joy.
- 6. He who walks the path of evil comes upon an evil end.
- 7. Hunger has no law; it's just hungry.
- 8. No matter if the child's born blind, as long as it doesn't beg.
- 9. The truth is bitter and lies are sweet.
- 10. When the blind leads the way, woe to those who follow.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|