32 Hindu Proverbs
- 1. A man becomes like those whose society he loves.
- 2. A man in this world without learning is as a beast of the field.
- 3. Among the blind, the squint rules.
- 4. Anger has no eyes.
- 5. Can the monkey know the taste of ginger?
- 6. Can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground.
- 7. Dig a well every day to drink water every day.
- 8. Dig your well before you're thirsty.
- 9. Eating while seated makes one of large size; eating while standing makes one strong.
- 10. He who does kind deeds becomes rich.