32 Hindu Proverbs.1. A man becomes like those whose society he loves.
2. A man in this world without learning is as a beast of the field.
3. Among the blind, the squint rules.
4. Anger has no eyes.
5. Can the monkey know the taste of ginger?
6. Can't tell his ass from a hole in the ground.
7. Dig a well every day to drink water every day.
8. Dig your well before you're thirsty.
9. Eating while seated makes one of large size; eating while standing makes one strong.
10. He who does kind deeds becomes rich.