22 Hindi Proverbs
- 1. A fool went to fish, but lost his fishing-basket.
- 2. A scalded cat dreads cold water.
- 3. A thief is a thief, whether he steals a diamond or a cucumber.
- 4. Call on God, but row away from the rocks.
- 5. Can your hands do what your tongue does?
- 6. Don't bargain for fish which are still in the water.
- 7. God gives food to every bird, but does not throw it into the nest.
- 8. God takes care of a blind cow.
- 9. He who will not climb will not fall.
- 10. I am king, you a king: who is to fetch the water?
|Quotes by Power Quotations|