51 Hawaiian Proverbs / Page 2.
11. Continue to do good, and heaven will come down to you.
12. Dip your paddle in and join the effort.
13. Do not allow sins to get beyond creeping.
14. Enjoy the beat of other drums, but this is my song.
15. Go inquire of the other birds.
16. Hi is as albatross that observes the ocean.
17. Hush, lest the wind arise.
18. If you plan for a year, plant kalo. If you plan for ten years, plant koa. If you plan for one-hundred years, teach the children.
19. In language there is life, in language there is death.
20. In the end...we will take care of only what we love; We will love only what we understand; We will understand only what we are taught.