2263 German Proverbs / Page 6
- 51. A cat may look at a king.
- 52. A clean mouth and honest hand, will take a man through any land.
- 53. A clear conscience is a soft pillow.
- 54. A close mouth and open eyes never did any one harm.
- 55. A close mouth catcheth no flies.
- 56. A country can be judged by the quality of its proverbs.
- 57. A crown is no cure for the headache.
- 58. A dainty stomach beggars the purse.
- 59. A danger foreseen is half avoided.
- 60. A day after the fair.
|<< 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 227 >>
|Quotes by Power Quotations|