9 Ganda Proverbs
- 1. An ugly child of your own is more to you than a beautiful one belonging to your neighbor.
- 2. If you laugh at the bowl, you laugh at the potter.
- 3. One who explains things to an intelligent person need not tire herself out talking.
- 4. One who says 'it was too much for me' does not try.
- 5. Parents give birth to the body of their children, but not always to their characters.
- 6. The grass torch that burns a bad house, also burns a good one.
- 7. The one who loves an unsightly person is the one who makes him beautiful.
- 8. What is decided by legitimate authority is not resented by the subjects.
- 9. What ripens quickly, rots quickly.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|