99 Filipino Proverbs.1. A brave man will face a situation no matter how dreadful.
2. A broom is sturdy because its strands are tightly bound.
3. A clear conscience is far more valuable than money.
4. A clear conscience is more valuable than wealth.
5. A country without freedom is like a prisoner with shackled hands.
6. A desperate person will even hold on to a knife edge.
7. A fly that lands on a carabao feels itself to be higher than the carabao.
8. A monkey dressed up is still a monkey.
9. A person who is outwardly calm has anger raging inside.
10. A sincere invitation is accompanied by a pull.