7 Cherokee Proverbs
- 1. Always remember that a smile is something sacred, to be shared.
- 2. Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
- 3. Have a vision not clouded by fear.
- 4. Listen with your heart. Learn from your experiences, and always be open to new ones.
- 5. Pay attention to the whispers, so we won't have to listen to the screams.
- 6. The Soul would have no Rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
- 7. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, he world cries and you rejoice.