7 Cherokee Proverbs.1. Always remember that a smile is something sacred, to be shared.
2. Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.
3. Have a vision not clouded by fear.
4. Listen with your heart. Learn from your experiences, and always be open to new ones.
5. Pay attention to the whispers, so we won't have to listen to the screams.
6. The Soul would have no Rainbow if the eyes had no tears.
7. When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, he world cries and you rejoice.
7 Cherokee Proverbs, Page 1 of 11