51 Bengali Proverbs
- 1. 13 festivals in 12 months.
- 2. A handful of love is better than an oven full of bread.
- 3. A spared body only goes twenty-four hours further that another.
- 4. Any new saint-to-be has his miracles to make.
- 5. As long as there will remain two men on Earth, Jealousy will reign.
- 6. As the master is away the workers take rest.
- 7. At night one takes eels, it is worth waiting sometimes.
- 8. Complete idiot who can keep silent, to a wise man is similar.
- 9. Desire of God and desire of man are two.
- 10. Don't sell eggs in the bottom of hens.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|