51 Bengali Proverbs.
1. 13 festivals in 12 months.
2. A handful of love is better than an oven full of bread.
3. A spared body only goes twenty-four hours further that another.
4. Any new saint-to-be has his miracles to make.
5. As long as there will remain two men on Earth, Jealousy will reign.
6. As the master is away the workers take rest.
7. At night one takes eels, it is worth waiting sometimes.
8. Complete idiot who can keep silent, to a wise man is similar.
9. Desire of God and desire of man are two.
10. Don't sell eggs in the bottom of hens.