77 Armenian Proverbs.1. A calf is not found under an ox.
2. A drowning man will clutch at straws.
3. A girl with a golden cradle doesn't remain long in her father's house.
4. A mule can swim seven different strokes but the moment he sees the water he forgets them all.
5. A mule laden with gold is welcome at every castle.
6. A pain in the foot is soon forgotten -- a pain in the head is not.
7. A woman is like the moon-some nights it is silver others gold.
8. Advice is a free gift that can become expensive for the one who gets it.
9. All riches come from the earth.
10. Always tell the truth in the form of a joke.