22 Amharic Proverbs.
1. A disease that fails to finsh us off will continue being condemned forever.
2. A fool bull will look only for the green grass without looking the danger of toppling over the steep valley.
3. A man who will go mad next year starts to roll up his sleeves this year.
4. As porridge benefits those who heat and eat it, so does a child benefit those that rear it.
5. By his own hand he wrapped the snake around his neck.
6. He who knows much speaks with silence.
7. If I could see your face, I would not need food.
8. If left on one side it will burn.
9. If you spit laying down it will only come back in your mouth.
10. It is better to do things when you can prevent them than to cry when you are already suffering and nothing can be done anymore.