48 Albanian Proverbs
- 1. A day without work can yield a night without sleep.
- 2. A dry bone is never licked.
- 3. A tailless dog cannot express his joy.
- 4. After shaking hands with a Greek, count your fingers.
- 5. Brotherly love for brotherly love, but cheese for money.
- 6. Don't put gold buttons on a torn coat.
- 7. Don't put golden buttons on a torn coat.
- 8. Even the hen looks toward heaven when she drinks.
- 9. Every guest hates the others, and the host hates them all.
- 10. Fire is a good slave, but a bad master.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|