12 African Congo Proverbs
- 1. A single bracelet does not jingle.
- 2. Children are the reward of life.
- 3. Death does not sound a trumpet.
- 4. Little by little grow the bananas.
- 5. Love is like a baby: it needs to be treated tenderly.
- 6. Man is like palm-wine: when young, sweet but without strength; in old age, strong but harsh.
- 7. No matter how long the night, the day is sure to come.
- 8. Sleep is the cousin of death.
- 9. The friends of our friends are our friends.
- 10. Those who are absent are always wrong.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|