231 Afghan Proverbs
- 1. A bad wound heals, but a bad word doesn't.
- 2. A bird only flies as high as his wings take him.
- 3. A broken hand can work but a broken heart can't.
- 4. A cheap thing doesn't lack defect, nor an expensive thing quality.
- 5. A donkey has two friends: his two hind legs.
- 6. A drunken donkey will not remember the monkeys bite.
- 7. A fish with teeth tastes the same as fish without.
- 8. A fox is in trouble because of his own pelt.
- 9. A frog hopped onto a wall and cried, 'I can see Kashmir!'
- 10. A good year is determined by its spring.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|