16 Acholi Proverbs
- 1. A crazy man can be recognised not by his words, but by his actions.
- 2. A dog knows the places he is thrown food.
- 3. A monkey left behind laughs at the others tail.
- 4. Death is a scar that never heals.
- 5. Each rat with its own whisker.
- 6. Just because you are poor does not mean you have to sleep with your mother.
- 7. Old and new millet seeds end up in the same mill.
- 8. Staying near the anthill turned the antelope brown.
- 9. The first may become the last.
- 10. The growing millet does not fear the sun.
|Quotes by Power Quotations|