362 Proverbs about Yours
1. Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people.
2. If you want to be respected, you must respect yourself.
3. Teachers open the door. You enter by yourself.
4. Fear less, hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours.
5. Do not try to fight a lion if you are not one yourself.
6. First mend yourself, and then mend others.
7. If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself.
8. If you don't have a plan for yourself, you'll be a part of someone else's.
9. Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
10. A friend advises in his interest, not yours.