46 Proverbs about Wonder
1. Wonder is the beginning of wisdom.
2. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
3. The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry.
4. Abroad to see wonders the traveller goes, And neglects the fine things which lie under his nose.
5. The world likes to have night-owls, that it may have matter for wonder.
6. Wonders will never cease.
7. No wonder lasts more than three days.
8. No wonder if he breaks his head who stumbles twice over one stone.
9. Time works wonders.
10. Some people make things happen, some watch things happen, while others wonder what has happened.