44 Proverbs about Weeds
1. Go often to the house of thy friend; for weeds soon choke up the unused path.
2. Weeds never die.
3. Weeds want no sowing.
4. Woo the widow whilst she is in weeds.
5. A man of words and not of deeds Is like a garden full of weeds.
6. Criticizing another's garden doesn't keep the weeds out of your own.
7. One who wants to keep their yard tidy does not reserve a plot for the weeds.
8. Ill weeds grows apace.
9. Go often to the house of a friend; for weeds soon choke up the unused path.
10. Ill weeds grow the fastest and last the longest.