22 Proverbs about Turtle.
1. The turtle underestimates the value of fast feet.
2. A turtle never abandons its carriage.
3. The turtle does not suffer when running.
4. When you see a turtle on top of a fence post, you know he had some help.
5. The turtle lays thousands of eggs without anyone knowing, but when the hen lays an egg, the whole country is informed.
6. A turtle makes progress when it sticks its neck out.
7. A wife should be as humble as a lamb, busy as a bee, as beautiful as a bird of paradise and faithful as a turtle dove.
8. Slower than a turtle.
9. Wealth comes like a turtle and goes away like a gazelle.
10. A turtle can only get on it by sticking its neck out.