147 Proverbs about True
1. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
2. True poverty does not come from God.
3. True strength lies in gentleness.
4. To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.
5. If wishes were true, shepherds would be kings.
6. 'Tis possible if true.
7. True jokes never please.
8. True nobility is invulnerable.
9. What is true is not always probable.
10. Piety, prudence, wit, and civility, are the elements of true nobility.