613 Proverbs about Them
1. He who cannot agree with his enemies is controlled by them.
2. If rich people could hire other people to die for them, the poor could make a wonderful living.
3. If the rich could hire the poor to die for them, the poor would make a very nice living.
4. Ashes fly back into the face of him who throws them.
5. Marriage is like a groundnut: you have to crack them to see what is inside.
6. The rain wets the leopard's spots but does not wash them off.
7. I'd rather have them say "There he goes" than "Here he lies.".
8. The cemeteries are filled with people who thought the world couldn't get along without them.
9. A country where flowers are priced so as to make them a luxury has yet to learn the first principles of civilization.
10. All people are your relatives, therefore expect only trouble from them.