70 Proverbs with Thank.
1. Who comes unbidden departs unthanked.
2. Who receives, should thank; who gives, should be silent.
3. He that comes unbidden goes unthanked.
4. Mony a ane serves a thankless master.
5. Take your thanks to feed your cat.
6. Tak your thanks to feed your cat.
7. A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
8. Think and thank god.
9. A one-eyed person does not thank god until he meets a blind person at prayer.
10. The one-eyed man thanks God only when he sees a man blind in both eyes.