472 Proverbs about Sure
1. Keep five yards from a carriage, ten yards from a horse, and a hundred yards from an elephant; but the distance one should keep from a wicked man cannot be measured.
2. Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.
3. Make sure to be in with your equals if you're going to fall out with your superiors.
4. A nation's treasure is in its scholars.
5. Bygone troubles are a pleasure to talk about.
6. When pleasure interferes with business, give up business.
7. Beware of one who flatters unduly; he will also censure unjustly.
8. Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.
9. A chameleon does not leave one tree until he is sure of another.
10. Measure your guilt, then stretch your legs.