13 Proverbs about Sucks
1. The fool sucks wisdom, as he porter sups, And cobblers grow fine speakers in their cups.
2. He who bestirs himself sucks up, he who lies still dries up.
3. The gentle calf sucks all the cows.
4. A child of a year old sucks milk from the heel.
5. Nurse, you are mistress whilst the child sucks, and after that nothing.
6. The gentle lamb sucks any ewe as well as its mother; the surly lamb sucks neither its own nor another.
7. When the bee sucks, it makes honey, when the spider, poison.
8. Where the goat leaps, leaps that which sucks her.
9. Where the bee sucks honey the spider sucks poison.
10. Where the bee sucks honey the spider sucks poison.