189 Proverbs about Show
1. Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
2. If you can't bite, don't show your teeth.
3. The egg shows the hen where to hatch.
4. The show must go on.
5. A whitewashed crow soon shows black again.
6. The one who first resorts to violence shows that he has no more arguments.
7. April showers bring forth May flowers.
8. Don't show your teeth if you can't bite.
9. There's no showing the wolf to a bad dog.
10. A man shows his character by what he laughs at.