11 Proverbs about Sentence
1. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
2. A foolish judge passes brief sentence.
3. Better a lean agreement than a fat sentence.
4. A proverb is a short sentence based on long experience.
5. If chickens were judges, cockroaches would be sentenced.
6. Each head its sentence.
7. A calm spirit will enable a man to survive even a six-month jail sentence.
8. Better a lean accord than a hefty sentence.
9. An old sin, a new sentence.
10. Hear the evidence before you pass sentence.