21 Proverbs about Secrets
1. Take hold lightly; let go lightly. This is one of the great secrets of felicity in love.
2. The drunken mouth reveals the heart's secrets.
3. Keep no secrets of thyself from thyself.
4. Conviviality reveals secrets.
5. Do not tell your secrets behind a wall or a hedge.
6. If you want to know secrets, seek for them in trouble or in pleasure.
7. To a woman and a magpie tell your secrets in the marketplace.
8. Woe to the man that entrusts his secrets to a ditch.
9. Do not tell secrets in front of servants.
10. Wine makes secrets float to the surface.