92 Proverbs about Second
1. A love that can last forever takes but a second to come about.
2. Take a second look; it costs you nothing.
3. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
4. The first half of the night, think of your own faults; the second half, the faults of others.
5. One who is false to her first oath will be false to her second.
6. Take a woman's first advice and not her second.
7. The first step binds one to the second.
8. The second blow makes the fray.
9. Drive not a second nail till the first be clinched.
10. He ought not to complain of the sea who returns to it a second time.