113 Proverbs about Rose
1. A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom.
2. He who plants thorns must never expect to gather roses.
3. A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you roses.
4. The rose has thorns only for those who would gather it.
5. When you have only two dollars left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a rose with the other.
6. If you lie upon roses when young, you will lie upon thorns when old.
7. A sow prefers bran to roses.
8. The bud becomes a rose and the rose a hip.
9. The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry.
10. April weather, woman's love, rose-leaves, dice, and card-luck, change every moment.
Rose Quotes by Power Quotations