11 Proverbs about Rabbits
1. If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one.
2. With one bullet - two rabbits.
3. Even rabbits insult an dead lion.
4. There is little use building a fence around the garden to keep out the rabbits.
5. A man who chases two rabbits catches none.
6. If you chase two rabbits you will catch none.
7. Who wants to chase two rabbits, will get neither one nor the other.
8. Who goes hunting without dogs, comes home without rabbits.
9. Go hunting for rabbits - be eaten by wolves.
10. Cows can catch no rabbits.