17 Proverbs about Pumpkin
1. One cannot manage too many affairs; like pumpkins in water, one pops up while you try to hold down the other.
2. When pumpkins are watered, brinjals also get watered.
3. The pumpkin gives birth and the fence has the trouble.
4. When pumpkins are watered, brinjals [small plants] also get watered.
5. The pumpkin vine never bears watermelons.
6. Don't try to sell pumpkins to a gardener.
7. If one saws pumpkins with the devil, they will bash onto one's head.
8. Don't plant pumpkins where they never sprouted.
9. They are the gods themselves that white-wash the fruits of the pumpkins.
10. Envy for a friend is like the taste of a sour pumpkin.