65 Proverbs about Plenty
1. A cow from afar gives plenty of milk.
2. After the daughter is married, then come sons-in-law in plenty.
3. If the sky were to fall we should catch plenty of larks.
4. He that would stop everybody's mouth needs plenty of flour.
5. Of what use is it that the cow gives plenty of milk, if she upset the pail.
6. A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle.
7. He is a fool who boasts of four things: that he has good wine, a good horse, a handsome wife, and plenty of money.
8. He that would be ill served should keep plenty of servants.
9. Plenty makes daintiness.
10. Plenty of words when the cause is lost.