700 Proverbs about Nothing
1. When you have given nothing, ask for nothing.
2. He is rich who owes nothing.
3. A diplomat must always think twice before he says nothing.
4. A dog owns nothing, yet is seldom dissatisfied.
5. He is rich enough that wants nothing.
6. How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward.
7. I will charge thee nothing but the promise that thee will help the next man thee finds in trouble.
8. If charity cost nothing, the world would be full of philanthropists.
9. A stranger has big eyes but sees nothing.
10. A jade stone is useless before it is processed; a man is good-for-nothing until he is educated.