261 Proverbs about Nest
1. God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
2. Honesty is like an icicle; if once it melts that is the end of it.
3. A kind word can attract even the snake from his nest.
4. A little bird wants but a little nest.
5. If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to.
6. A chattering bird builds no nest.
7. In the broken nest there are no whole eggs.
8. Insects do not nest in a busy door-hinge.
9. Slander cannot destroy an honest man: when the flood recedes the rock is there.
10. You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.