40 Proverbs about Neighbors
1. Ask about your neighbors, then buy the house.
2. Good fences make good neighbors.
3. Beat your drum inside the house to spare the neighbors.
4. Virtue never dwells alone, it always has neighbors.
5. Either do as your neighbors do, or move away.
6. Sweep first before your own door, before you sweep the doorsteps of your neighbors.
7. Lying and stealing are next door neighbors.
8. It never rains on your neighbors without you getting your feet wet.
9. He who prays for his neighbors will be heard for himself.
10. Judge a man not by the words of his mother, but from the comments of his neighbors.