146 Proverbs about Mouse
1. A girl with cotton stockings never sees a mouse.
2. A bird can roost but on one branch, a mouse can drink not more than its fill from a river.
3. Can a mouse fall in love with a cat?
4. The mouse in the wall may look at a cat, but he is wise not to squeak about it.
5. While the mouse in the walls may look from afar at a cat, he does well not to go squeaking about it.
6. A dead mouse feels no cold.
7. A muffled cat never caught a mouse.
8. One for the mouse, one for the crow, one to rot, one to grow.
9. The mouse has but one hole is soon caught.
10. A cat is a lion to mouse.