36 Proverbs about Month
1. One kind word can warm three winter months.
2. It takes nine months to have a baby, no matter how many people you put on the job.
3. A day of sorrow is longer than a month of joy.
4. He who wants to be rich in a year is hanged at six months' end.
5. He who would be rich in a year gets hanged in six months.
6. They marry under bad auspices who marry in the month of May.
7. If you would be happy for a week take a wife; if you would be happy for a month kill a pig; but if you would be happy all your life plant a garden.
8. The month loses its own, but not the year.
9. Sorrow for the death of a father lasts six months; sorrow for a mother, a year; sorrow for a wife, until another wife; sorrow for a son, forever.
10. After nine months the secret comes out.