48 Proverbs about Mirror
1. A friend's eye is a good mirror.
2. If you have a good friend, you don't need a mirror.
3. A man's conversation is the mirror of his thoughts.
4. An uneducated person is like an unpolished mirror.
5. Muddy water won't do for a mirror.
6. Wine is the mirror of the mind.
7. They took away the mirror from me because I was ugly, and gave it to the blind woman.
8. Deprive a mirror of its silver and even the czar won't see his face.
9. The best mirror is an old friend.
10. There is no better mirror than a best friend.